Rough, and still being tweaked.
Broken World ~ Timeline
Prologue - gives an outline of what Gyumaoh's been up to.
00 - resurrection (same year Sanzo-ikkou died)
0/1? - Homura's rebellion in Heaven (ch3a)
01 - Gyumaoh gathers army
- Johar born (spring)
02 - Toril born (fall)
03 - Rajesh born (spring - March-ish)
- youkai army crossed the mtns into Togenkyo (summer)
- Skander born (winter - late December) (Dragon Soul - Skander's childhood)
05 - conquered from India to eastern ocean
10 - turned north and west, conquered entire continent
16 - ch1b - Rajesh (13)
17 - ch2b - Rajesh (14-15)
18 - ch2c - Raj (15) & Illa (9)
19 - Yaone (Raj 16)
20 - Gyumaoh turned focus to Heaven
20/21? - ch1 - Toril (18) & Johar (19.5)
- ch2a, 2a (con't) Doku & Kou
21 - ch3, ch4, ch.?, Kougaiji
- A Meeting of Kings (Skander 17), - ch.6
- ch.5
- ch.7
- ch.8
Broken World ~ Timeline
Prologue - gives an outline of what Gyumaoh's been up to.
00 - resurrection (same year Sanzo-ikkou died)
0/1? - Homura's rebellion in Heaven (ch3a)
01 - Gyumaoh gathers army
- Johar born (spring)
02 - Toril born (fall)
03 - Rajesh born (spring - March-ish)
- youkai army crossed the mtns into Togenkyo (summer)
- Skander born (winter - late December) (Dragon Soul - Skander's childhood)
05 - conquered from India to eastern ocean
10 - turned north and west, conquered entire continent
16 - ch1b - Rajesh (13)
17 - ch2b - Rajesh (14-15)
18 - ch2c - Raj (15) & Illa (9)
19 - Yaone (Raj 16)
20 - Gyumaoh turned focus to Heaven
20/21? - ch1 - Toril (18) & Johar (19.5)
- ch2a, 2a (con't) Doku & Kou
21 - ch3, ch4, ch.?, Kougaiji
- A Meeting of Kings (Skander 17), - ch.6
- ch.5
- ch.7
- ch.8
no subject
Date: 2006-08-29 12:43 am (UTC)my guesses as it stands now are Raj - Tenpou/Gonou/Hakkai. Skander...I really want to kick the urge to say "Iisou" in the *ribs* but - I think it was the way he explained, the tone he used. Homura's easy, Shien and Zenon and Kou and Doku and Yaone are all still as-is, and I'm convinced Lirin is Illa. Which leaves whatever was following them as Gojun, and Goku still...out there.
I *want* to say Goku is Skander, because of remaining on the rock and his youth, but - also, the bits about honor and lack thereof and just - *whines* I don't waaaaaant it to be Iisou! But -
I'm sooo addicted, dude. Hooked. And now I wanna run back over to if_i_trace and see what I've missed there. :D
I think I'll go write my own fic instead. Still - ♥ for you in a major, major way. Have these guys been coming around much recently, or is your focus more on iit?
no subject
Date: 2006-08-29 12:56 am (UTC)You're right about Raj and Illa. *smiles*
Skander is actually Goujun, which makes the "whatever is out there" Goku.
Iisou is there, but hiding under false pretenses. (of course)
I hadn't actually considered Homura. Hmmm...
I've been working more on wrap-verse, but feedback always stirs up thoughts. ^_~ And hooray for fic writing! *cheers*
no subject
Date: 2006-08-29 12:58 am (UTC)Okay, so the comment I just dropped was me figuring out Skander for real.
But with Goku out-there and cast, there's *still* Meiru -
And I cannot BELIEVE I was dumb enough to mistake Nataku for Homura's reinc. *flail*
It was cause he MOVED and TALKED dammit XDno subject
Date: 2006-08-29 01:05 am (UTC)And I apologize about the bits not being all linked or organized. >.> This story never came linearly.
no subject
Date: 2006-08-29 01:14 am (UTC)